It has been sometime I post about food :p
Of course I haven't stop eating. On the contrary, I ate a lot.
Maybe I've got tired of food photo ;p
Last two days, my neighbor gave us some homemade blueberry cheesecake. It's nice~ love the blueberries. Nothing can go wrong with blueberry and cheese.
Today breakfast + Lunch = Nasi Lemak 0.1
It's a basic one for RM2.80 :)
Not bad but it could be better if they make the sambal more spicy :p
Of course I haven't stop eating. On the contrary, I ate a lot.
Maybe I've got tired of food photo ;p
Last two days, my neighbor gave us some homemade blueberry cheesecake. It's nice~ love the blueberries. Nothing can go wrong with blueberry and cheese.
Today breakfast + Lunch = Nasi Lemak 0.1
It's a basic one for RM2.80 :)
Not bad but it could be better if they make the sambal more spicy :p


No comments:
Post a Comment