![]() |
| Pan Mee Soup (by instagram, add me at @maym3i) |
Knowing that I gotta work this weekend, I don't make any plan to go out. Just stay put and do my work. It is good though, can have some time to rest. After all, I am almost half dead after the BKK trip.
Yesterday, I had uploaded my photobook. I'd bought this groupon months ago and having headache what photos to put. I have thought about my Instagram's but I already had a table top calender of the instagrams. SUDDENLY, I remember I have some Taiwan trips photos. I will probably get it by next week. I get the square one this time. The previous photobooks are all in landscape design. So, I give square a try. Inserted all my Taiwan travel photos. Since I took less photos for Taiwan trip, I can have many pages with full size photo especially those portrait ^^. I have photobooks for each of my trips :) Love to look the photos that I took being printed.
Watched Battleship and walking out of the cinema thinking about my sailor blouse. Now I know why sailor is the fashion now.. hahahaha. Taylor Kitsch (Alex Hopper) is cute in Battleship just as he was in John Carter but I like him with short hair because I always prefer guys with short and clean hair :). However, that character is a little annoying at the beginning (just like John Carter again) but the character development and actions is great at the rest of the movie :) Absolutely a MUST watch movie for action movies lover.
Cheers~ ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment