Thursday, April 26, 2012

Journal 26042012

Good day today.
Walked off to HSBC to close my account and surprisingly, it's not crowded. I finished my business within 15 minutes :)

Walked to McD to have my breakkie. Tried the Chicken Muffin. It is nice! the fried chicken chop + mayonnaise + cheese is heavenly.... but also fatty :P
A set of Chicken Muffin + Coffee/tea (free flow) for RM4.75 (included tax)
Secondly happy things, office is so peaceful today. I can happily listen to my songs from iPhone and work peacefully :D. What a good day.

Just downloaded and installed this Camera app by Line. It has so many cute clip arts :D and it's free! Go go Download it now :D
suddenly became nerdy :P


I am Glad...very GLAD that I have friends like that. So grateful can die. One doesn't need to have many friends. Just few is enough.. few that will now walk away when you fall down. :) and will keep you sane when you going nuts :P




Cheers~ ♥

No comments: