Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mei Keng Fatt

Having hear about this restaurant for some time but this is my first time here because my brother in law's friends love seafood in some air-cond style restaurant. So we choose this.



Geoduck. Ever since I have it for the first time during my ex colleague/kay gor's farewell dinner, I fell in love with it. :)




Kam Heong crab. This is just average in my opinion. I have tried something better.





Lala is superb too. There are quite many meats and the sauce is nice.



Fresh prawn for steamboat. Crunchy and sweet :)




Cheesy oyster. Quite big but I prefer the fresh one though.



Salted egg crab. This taste better than the Kam Heong one.


After the meal, we are totally bloated up but we still manage to stuffed in a few sticks of satay.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: