Friday, March 29, 2013

Taipei: WuFenPu and Raohe


WuFenPu, Taipei {14.03.2013}:

Everybody who went Taiwan told me I will love it here but this is the second time. I thought maybe the first time I was here during winter so I can't buy much but this time, I didn't buy many stuff. Perhaps I'm just now into Japan or Korea Fashion.

However, I'm not completely empty hand, I bought a chiffon blouse for NTD100 and four pairs of stocking for NTD550.

Then we had our dinner at 鬍鬚張 which according to my mama (she's boiling Taiwan TV channel everyday) serve good 滷肉飯. In my opinion, it's overrated.

In fact, I enjoy walking at the Raohe night street, which is a few traffic lights away from WuFenPu, than WuFenPu wholesale shopping district.

We have the beef brisket noodle again. We try the BBQ mushroom, beancurd with taro balls, fried sweet potato in plum powder (this is a must try) and boneless chicken feet. The most amazing thing I tried this time is Deep Fried Oreo, Deep Fried Snickers and Deep Fried Truffles. To my surprise, it taste good!!

They say it's the strawberries season now. So I don't miss the chance and bought a cup of strawberries too. It was sweet and juicy.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: