We went to publika to get my cake :D
The cake looks nice but it was super sweet. Wait till I have time, I shall make a tasty and pretty cake :D

My butter heart shaped birthday cake ♡

Additional mini rainbow cake. This is just about 5cm in diameter.
Then, we had dinner at The Hills. Nice environment and it was fully booked.
We tried the watermelon slush which is an alcohol watermelon juice and white monster, wasabi fillet burger. Food was average but one must try their soft shell crab salad. It was superb!


Yesterday, a close friend treat me to the Ironman3 movie in 3D.
After the movie, we had dinner in Kiku Sakura. However, food there not that great.

Oh.. And I had my third cake in Starbucks after dinner :p
So it was a happy weekend :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment