Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

To all mothers :)


Treated mummy to a baking class that teaches us how to bake macaroon, green tea cake and tart.











Too bad we have no chance to bake it there. The photos above was all baked by the sifu.


Well, today we tried to bake the tart crust.... without the crumble.. The crumble is a little challenging and I replace that with cream cheese. So it became Cream Cheese Tart which taste Good!




Earlier tonight, I brought mummy and daddy to dinner. At first, I have make reservation with Fong Lye because mum wants Taiwan cuisine but when we reached there, the entrance was full of people and the waitress told us that they have "auto" cancelled all our reservation -.-ll


So we go around to find other restaurants. The Ship also full. Then we try our luck to go to Fulljhuse and true enough, it is empty. Lol

Well.. Still better than starving my mum on Mother's Day night, right?



Mum's chicken chop




My Dory fish that was covered by vege.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: