Thursday, October 3, 2013

I choose apple

I still prefer to use apple products. Not because of the brand name. Don't call me Apple fan.  It is because of the user friendliness. I gave android chance and try it out.. but.,.


First, app store. Although there are a large collections of apps in google play but most are near useless. For example, I cant really find a decent blog app. End up, I open the browser and go into blogger.com. Why isn't app like Blogpress  that I can update my post without posting my photos to picasa.

Secondly, keyboard. This samsung keyboard is totally bias.  It has english, chinese and korran input but doesnlt have Japanese. So I have to install Japanese keyboard seperately. Everytime I wanna switch to Japanese gtom korean keyboard, I have to open the Settings and change keyboard....grrrrrr

Thirdly, it keep on crashing, this is totally a turn off. I have to uninstall and reinstall the apps in order to use it. :(((((



Cheers~ ♥

No comments: