Thursday, October 17, 2013

I have moved

Good Morning people~ Good day!

Back to a better mood today. After all the toils of moving house. I keep thinking back 5 years ago when I was moving and it doesn't feel any tiring as compare to this time. Perhaps I have more stuff this time, or maybe because of the work shift thingy o.O.

but I cannot rest yet for my exam is coming... again. Because of the house shifting, I am a little behind in the study -.- so I have to put more effort to catch up. I need to apologize to my friends as well, for postponing or cancel our meet up because I was sick + work + class + moving house. Therefore, I was too weary to have any more things during that period.

However, my mind keep thinking how to improve the wardrobe and storage organizing to keep everything neat and in place. And now only I realize I actually have many bags. Shall stop buying more... for now :P

By the way, my teacher gave us an assignment to write a recipe in Korean *sweat. I'm not even good in cooking, how am I going to write a recipe? in Korean? Maybe just write "How to cook a Maggie Mee" or "How to fry egg?" *headache*






Cheers~ ♥

No comments: