Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Resolution

It's a week after the New Year. Now only that I think of this year's resolution. Better late than never :)

Of the previous year I have successfully increase the sum in my bank account, travel a lot, enjoy my coffee, pick up something to learn (still learning), get my MBA, get my tablet and get to know a lot of new friends, being loved :)

I am absolutely GRATEFUL for all that.

This year..

1. I wanna shed off  at least 7kgs of my body weight! It shouldn't be there in the first place. Although many people keep telling me that I'm not fat and I don't think I'm fat either.. I just not.. fit, which brings me to second resolution..


2. I wanna pick up exercise. Till now, I still figuring and exploring what kind of sports I like and want to do. I wanna keep a healthy lifestyle instead of just sitting on the sofa and watching TV everyday. That is not the way to live~

3. To master all my courses. Yes I gonna finish those courses this year and not only that, I will Master it!

4. Enjoy life of course! :D


Cheers~ ♥

No comments: