Today is a good day in class
starting to have more communication in the class despite I'm the newcomer while most of them be with each other since the beginning
Had a great day yesterday too.
Went for two bowling games. Have not play bowling for a long while. The first two roll was embarrassing. The balls keep rolled into the drain >.<. BUT, I'm not that bad ok? The next few turns I managed to hit the pins *feel proud*
After that, went for dinner. I thought wanna go on DIET because I can't fit into my CNY cheong sam T.T but ended up ordering ramen+sushi .NOT ONLY THAT.. I went on to have Mango Sago Dessert after that! Fat die me this time.
Then, went to watched a movie. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. Not too sure what exactly the movie was about though. Is something about terrorism and world economic crisis I guess but Chris Pine is cute there <3
.~ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment