
Mum said that she prefer the one we had on JB.. Which I agreed. The sauce and chicken chop was nothing to shout about and it is overpriced. Maybe because of the high rent of the premise in MV?
I was brought to try this cafe that ran by a Japanese couple at Subang Avenue called Haikara Cafe. It's a small cafe at the corner of an apartment building.
I ordered the Iced Sumiyaki coffee (RM8.90) which roasted from Japan. It tasted sort of light.. an easy coffee for beginner coffee drinker.

They are serving hot food as well. Luckily they serve Salad. I had the chicken salad soup set.

The set come with a bowl of soup, toasted bread and chicken salad in miso dressing for RM15.90 and it was quite filling. I love the salad dressing.
Today, I finally have this chance to try the coffee at Feeka. They are having a promotion which you can get one cup of coffee for free when you purchase another
From 9am to 10am.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment