Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy and special weekend

Last Friday, went to Publika for dinner. Had dinner at Ben's. Good food, good company.

I had a good chicken salad



Had a glass of red wine..

And not to forget my favorite... Coffee




That does not end the night. I get to watch Captain America after that.. which is what I keep wanting and it did happen <3 so grateful


On Saturday, after Qing Ming, we went right away to Singapore.

It was a surprise trip for my sister's birthday. Planned by my BIL.
Of course we succeed :D

Then we had dinner at Table Manners in Changi Point City



I ordered lemonade.. Yum..


And this is the appetizer. Chicken wing


This is the main course SGD18. Three little pigs. Yes.. It's a pork chop. Can't help but choosing pork


My bro's chicken chop with cheese on it

Then, went off to watch Project Hashima.
Not a good movie. After the movie, we had McD for supper :D



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: