Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why I work out?

First and foremost. Human are usually self centered. It is normal. I am too. I believed that if you don't love yourself, nobody will. So I do this for myself. I want to be active as I am growing with my age. I want to be able to walk, to play, to enjoy myself even when I was at 80 or 90 of age. So I choose to be healthy and fit.




And another reason was I never see myself being define as Fit before. I know many people said that I'm not fat, but still, I have some fat I need to lose.




Yes, for him. He chooses me when I am not at my best. He never complain or criticize me although I'm not perfect/fat/lazy/inactive. In fact, he always encourage me, compliment me, showered me with all the positives vibes and praises. So, I think he deserves a better version of me....if not the best.




Yes. I know attitude is above appearance but a healthy, fit and determined person does add some points to the person's attitude and discipline. This is for those who gave up on me because of my appearance, those who criticized my appearance and those who belittled me. Let them see what they have missed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: