However that day the fifth station was closed. We only managed to get up to first station. Well, good enough as we have been to Fuji many times. So it was ok.

Then we had our lunch. Barbecue that come with sliced pork and chicken meat, sausage, mushrooms, veggies, rice and hot pot udon. Worth it. One of the most satisfy meal for the whole trip.

After filling the tummy, we head to the hot spring. The part of the trip that I most awaited for. Can't forget the last hot spring experience in Japan. It was awesome. This hot spring center we were brought to not bad either. There are 3 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, sauna and food court. After relaxing at the pools, I bought a sweet thick milk to drink~ heaven ;)
Thereafter, we went on to the Gotemba outlet. Quite some brand there. And coach was on 40% off. However, didn't get anything from there as I already have Burberry but I did tried out the Haagen daaz which was Rm6 per cup with flavor that you can't find in Malaysia.

And had a strawberry cheesecake crepe

It was around 8pm by the time we back to Tokyo. So we went to look for dinner and had a special ramen for dinner. The ramen came with an onigiri. Once you finish the ramen, you can out the onigiri into the ramen soup, soak and eat.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment