Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ohanami (cherry blossom viewing)

First day of trip and this couldn't be left out.. Cherry Blossom. Went all the way to Ueno park wishing to see a whole garden of Sakura but to my disappointment, there's only a few trees left. However, I still enjoy that few Sakura. It's awesome anyway! So remember if you intend to go to Tokyo for Sakura, go on the late March :)

I will go there again.... Someday.









Then, went to Asakusa for a short walk.
Famous red lantern, big old shrine in the city and long stretch of souvenir stores.
That's my impression of Asakusa.


I am happy able to see Tokyo Tree from here. Nice frame :p


Oh well, I saw everybody posting this wall mural. So I post one too.



That's all for the first day walk. In the evening, we went back to the hotel for a hot bath and rest. I managed to get the strawberries for snack. Yummy


Then out to Shibuya for dinner. ramen of course :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: