Friday, September 26, 2014

UNtitleD

As I entered the elevator to get to my office today, I heard some ta-ta-ta-ta sound that reminds me of the game I played, FallOut 3. It was that familiar but annoying radioactive ta-ta-ta-ta sound.


I decided to go to McD to redeem my free sundae by Line. Well, since I walked so far, it is a waste not to have a value meal. It has been sometime since I had McD. The latest promotion, samurai burger is RM5.95 and start at 12pm. But I reached at 11.20am. So I have to pay at normal price. It was nice though. Love the soft bun. 

Having coffee in The Morning After @Pavilion right in front of Harvey Norman. Some days ago, I came here and there was nobody at the counter. Waited for 5 mins, there's still nobody, so I left. The coffee here not cheap though.
MYR12(including tax) for a Latte. Cake was moderately priced at RM9.90. They do serve light meal like sandwiches and salad.


However, there are many cheaper and better environment cafe around for instance Chapter Two (in front of Mercato Supermarket) where they have an on-going promotion -MYR 5 for latte/cappucino/americano.. Or Wa cafe (6th floor) operated by Japanese and there's a real Japanese barista there. The latte/matcha latte was RM10 only (no tax/service charge).  Size was quite big and they are thoughtful that they serve the drink with a cup of plain water. Plus, they makes me happy seeing the cute latte art such as Hello Kitty/ angry birds.




Cheers~ ♥

No comments: