Friday, May 15, 2015

What I have done when I disappear

I was busy with the exams and had done what to be done. Luckily, the exams was manageable. Still waiting for the result, I guess I have to wait till next month before I know how good I get.

In between the exam, I got sick. I suppose was the food. It start will a slight diarrhea, the bloated stomach, a slight fever. The next day, there's no fever but stomach continue bloated and diarrhea continues, then I know something is wrong. At least, went to see the doc. For the first time since I had the chicken pox in N years ago, I went to see the doc.

I haven't give up on my fitness goal but during the sick days, I lost kg. not sure it's a real weight loss or just water weight. I shall monitor it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: