커피를 한잔하자? - Let's have a cup of coffee?
I am gonna have coffee today (excuse to get myself coffee *wink). Nowadays I am spoil with choices of where to get my coffee. I would decide based on Location (the nearest the better), Environment (I love quiet place where I can do my own things silently), Price (I don't mind to walk further if the price is reasonable so I can save for more coffee).
Second week in office. Grateful for I have colleague to go for lunch with me this week.
So I wouldn't end up eating more than I want. I can have diet. :D Today, we had Breakfast set in WK Pavilion. I think this is the cheapest breakfast that one can get in Pavilion. A bowl of noodle with luncheon meat and egg, with drinks for less than RM5. This is an ideal meal for small eater/person on diet/saving money. I checked for all those three.
Cheers~ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment