Nevertheless, things just get better towards the noon. I get to watch my K-drama, EAT the food I want to eat, work the way I want to work. Everything is perfect.
Let me update about food now. Yesterday's dinner.
Went to Ippudo for early dinner yesterday.
They have tea time set which is available from 3pm to 6pm. I suddenly crave for ramen. Since Ippudo so conveniently located nearby and they are serving ramen for tea. Sure I wouldn't miss this.
The set come with a half portion ramen. I chooses the Akamaru Shinaji ramen. It's still superb as the first time I had it. Strong flavor, Smooth ramen and sweet pork.
The set also included a cup of green tea and dessert. The green tea not refillable and the dessert kinda too sweet for my liking.
However this set priced at RM25 an I don't have to eat full portion ramen to feel quilty. So all is perfect.
Countdown: 14 days
Cheers~ ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment