Countdown: 13days
Warning--- this is merely a ranting post--
I am having this bad hair day yesterday but this didn't upset me while the problem is.. my mum somehow magically just notice me (only) on the days when I am having a bad hair and start to get annoyed with me..
In contrast, when I was having a GOOD hair day, she would ignore it without any compliment at all -.-..So I just keep thinking how ugly I am, how bad I am and all other negative thoughts filled my mind.
It is so true human keep focus on negative side and neglect the positives. I have to admit that I was influenced by mum when I was little, but luckily I am awake now. I understand why was that. The old way of child rearing, the more you compliments your own child, they will became more egoistic as they grow and forget to be humble
..but Hey! I am already old enough. Maybe I should influence mum to think positively? Wish me luck :)
Note for those who became parents, you may point out their fault and advice them but please don't forget the compliments/give positive response to your child whenever they deserve it for a balance. You don't want to have a depressed child, do you?
But, I am also truly grateful for I have found someone who just can't stop shower me with compliments :). That is all I need.
Cheers~ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment