I had a weird dream. I dream that I was in my class one of my classmate said he wanna stop study all of sudden. While he was giving his farewell speech, there was an earthquake. (!?) The classroom keep shaking violently. I was trying to grab a table and hid under it. Then the classroom began to slant toward the left. It was beginning to collapse. At last, the teacher lead us out of the classroom to the opposite room and climb through the window. While running toward the window I realize I left my backpack in that classroom, so I ran back to retrieve it -.-". But we managed to escape safely. Then I walked around and saw that a train had crashed into the classroom building because of the quake, that explain why it collapse. Phew~ what a drama. Maybe I watch too much movie. Hehehehe.

Workout before the weekend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment