Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Realization


Self realization.

Now only I realize how lazy and idly I was.

I have to SIT at least 7 hours a day for work. When I have free time, at home, I will just SIT and play with phone then SLEEP.

When I was outside, alone, I will ALWAYS look for cafe/restaurant with good ambiance and SIT and look around. I only walk when accompany my mum which is only during weekend.


Even when I am with my bf, after eat, I just walked for 10mins then start looking for reason (coffee/dessert) but main reason is find a place to SIT.

What kind of pig I am. No wonder I am so much overweight compare to people who are at the same height or shorter than me.

And another problem is I ALWAYS have dinner late.

Gonna change my lifestyle.





Just showered. Waiting for my bro to take his shower and dinner.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: