Saturday, March 23, 2013

Taipei: inhouse hotel

Ximending, Taipei {12.03.2013}:

After we stuffed ourself with food, we walked back to the hotel and our rooms are ready.

I choose this hotel because it is located right at the shopping district (mum's favorite), surrounded by the restaurants (for daddy) and near the metro station (I like). This hotel fit all the criteria, reasonably price, new and clean. So I decided to stay at this hotel for the whole trip.

At about RM300 per night, it include breakfast buffet (not much variety though). At first, I thought it was some hipster hotel because the lobby look like disco. We were greater by some 辣妹 at the reception. I think those pretty gals was part of the hotel's attraction. I was relief when we enter the room as it was brightly lit.

There was a Bose speaker that we can charge our phone while enjoy our music. We can view the photos from our camera on the tv. But what I love most is their amenities. They provide us with shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel from L'Occitane.

They stay was good, we reluctant to wake up everyday and it was quiet even though it located in Ximending.























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: